Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wedding Invitation

Dear Friends,
Its said "Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up."

"Love fills the moment
and the moment begins eternity
Love fills a lifetime
and a lifetime begins this hour"
I request your presence on August 22nd at Nila Palace,Ezhukone,Kollam when i am tying the knot with Neeta.
Muhurtham - 11 - 11.40 am

Reception at City Kids School,
near Nair's Hospital,
Asramam,Kollam 6pm to 9pm on the same day
Be there
Regards
Anoop
Mob:09904784417

8 comments:

  1. best wishes ...i wont be there at the time of your wedding all my best wishes for your marrried life....suraj yohannan varughese .uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. For marital friendship to be successful, your friendship needs to go beyond the concept of conditional love. Cause you are selecting a friend for lifetime! You simply can not play the "I’ll give if you give" game. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear.Wishing You both the very best.May God bless you with a happy married life.I wont be able to attend the occassion as I am away.Happy for you man. Once again wishing you all the best. Shinu Aziz

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats anoop...

    ma marriage z on d 23rd of august n so i cant make 't 4 yo marriage... wish u both a vry happy life ahead...

    regards...
    priyanka... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the very best to both of you ! And I will be surely there to give my regards and blessing on 22nd August ! :)

    Gireesh S Babu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you a happy married life...

    With love

    Sinosh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many many wishes for the new life.
    Will try our best to be there.

    ReplyDelete